Welcome to Western!
- Complete our institutional financial aid application online
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Supported browsers for NetPartner include:
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher (Windows computers only)
- The current version of Firefox
- The current version of Google Chrome
- Safari 5.0 or higher (Macintosh computers only)
Log In Instructions
You must have a financial aid record already established at Western Technical College in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Enter our school code, 003840, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy of your results. Once we receive your information from the federal processor, you'll be able to start using this system.
Are you a new student or new user? You will first have to activate your account. Click on the "First Time User" link. When prompted for Net Partner Student ID, enter Social Security Number. You will need to answer two activation questions, two security questions, and create a Net Partner PIN. Your Net Partner PIN must be at least 5 characters long.
Are you a returning user? To access the online system, enter your Social Security Number and your Password and click submit.
You may select different security questions or change your PIN at any time after logging in to Net Partner by clicking the My Account button displayed at the top of the window.
Experiencing login problems? If you are trying to activate your account and receive an error message with Code IA, it means your account is already activated. Try logging in with your SSN and Password, or if you do not remember your password, click on the “Forgot your password?” link. You will be prompted to answer your security questions to verify your identity. You will then be asked to change your password. If you are still unable to access your account, contact the Financial Aid Office at (608) 785-9579 or firstname.lastname@example.org.